Received my Zillow certification today!
I’m so excited to share this news with Real Estate Agents and Homeowners in Hawaii!
What does that mean?
It means that J Pixel has access to the back-end of Zillow. After every photoshoot, on the island of Oahu or in Hawaii, J Pixel has the ability to submit high quality images and video (without you having to be a paid member on Zillow) which will give your listing a boost! Get to the top of Zillow search by building your brand with high quality photos and video. More eyes on your listing will give you more opportunity to leave a lasting impression.
Stand out in today’s competitive market!
Facts to help develop your 2019 marketing strategy:
- Professional Zillow videos can contain 15 seconds of branding at the beginning and ending of the video.
- Zillow is a key platform
- Over 50% of visitors on Zillow and Truly are planning to buy or sell
- Listings with professional video walkthroughs are given a boost in Zillow’s search, resulting in more views and saves on average.
- Search order is largely based on personalization and user behavior, but the only way to influence your listing’s ranking is by adding a video.
- Every time a video is uploaded to Zillow an email notification is sent to potentially hundreds of buyers – anyone with a saved search in that area. This email lets a Zillow user know that a video has been uploaded to a home in their area, and invites them to take a look. These benefits from Zillow add greater visibility to your listing and help you find more qualified buyers, as you’ll be talking with buyers who can watch a video walkthrough of the home before contacting you.
- Millennial home buyers are coming to expect media options beyond just photos when they search for a home.
According to Zillow Trends Report in 2018
“Tech-savvy Millennial and Gen Z buyers may find greater value than older generations in using video/live virtual or 3D tours to help them make decisions. 45 percent of Gen Z and 41 percent of Millennial buyers find watching a recorded video of a home very or extremely important in helping them decide on their home”